Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
About the instructor
Andy H. Rodriguez Peralta, B.S., RCIC. Andy Rodriguez is fluent in both the English and Spanish languages. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pedro Henriquez Urena National University of Santo Domingo and graduated Magna Cum Laude with high distinction.He obtained his Certificate degree in Immigration Law from Humber College, Toronto. He has been practicing Immigration law and assisting clients since 2010.
He is a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultant of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).
Andy Humberto Rodriguez Peralta
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. (RCIC)
Member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)
Member of ICCRC # R417895
Commissioner of Oath, Ontario
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
This course has been developed to assist International trained IT professionals like you to learn how you can become eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System under the different immigration programs available In Canada.
- The Canadian Immigration System
- What is Express Entry?
- How does Express Entry Work?
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Six Selection Factors
- The Federal Skilled Trade Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
- The Provincial Nominee Program overview and application process.
- Provincial Nominee Programs-Regular Processing.
- Provincial Nominee Program-Express Entry Stream.
- BC PNP TECH PILOT
- The Language test requirements.
- Assignment: Online Language Assessments.
- Educational Credential Assessment.
- Assignment: Determine what your degree is comparable to in Canada.
- Using the NOC Matrix
- Assignment: Find your occupation NOC code
- The Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
- MyCIC account creation.
- Register with the Job Bank
- Assignment: Creating a Job Match account with Job Bank.
- Offer of Employment and proof of funds
- What is The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC)?
- What are the tools available for IT professionals?
- How to use the eTalent Canada tool.
- Using the Newcomer ICT tool.
- Learning about the My Career map tool.
- ICTC's Workshop Online
- The talent Programs for Internationally Educated Professionals (IEP)
- Get your credentials assessed in Canada
- Creating a Job Market Report in Job Bank.
- Assignment: Create a job Market Report
- How to find your Occupational Profile in CICIC.ca
- Assignment: Find your Occupational Profile
- Accreditation Procedure for IT professionals in Canada
- AITP (Associate Information Technology Professional) Designation
- Information System Professional (I.S.P) Designation.
- Information Technology Certified Professional (ITCP)
- CIPS – Canadian Information Processing Society
- CWTA – Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
- ITAC – Information Technology Association of Canada
- CTIN – Canadian Technology Immigration Network
- Professional immigrant networks
- BCITP Net – BC Internationally Trained Professionals Network
- Alliance of Technology and Science Specialists of Toronto Inc. (ATSS)
- Where do you want to live and work in Canada.
- Assignment: Canada’s Best Places to Live
- ITC Professionals -Salaries in Canada
- Getting a Job In Canada as an ITC Professional.
- Canadian Labour Market Report 2015.
- Recommended Job sites In Canada.
- Recommended Provincial Job banks
- Recommended Job sites for IT professionals in Canada
- The Canadian Hidden Job market
- The Canadian Workplace culture
- Optimizing your job search in Canada.
- Using the working in Canada tool.
- Assignment: Using the working in Canada tool.
- Preparing your Canadian Resume, Cover Letter and Reference letter.
- Assignment:Create your Canadian Resume
- Using Linked In as part of your Strategy.
- Using Magnet and Joorbit as part of your Strategy.
- Recommended YouTube video: Optimizing Your Job Search in Canada-How to use Magnet
- Assignment: Create your presence online for job search.
- Interviewing Online: strategies and best practices.
- Immigrant Employment Loan programs
- Immigrant Access Fund (IAF)
- Ottawa Community Loan Fund (OCLF)
- WIL Employment Connections - Internationally Trained Workers
- AXIS Career Services, Association for New Canadians
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. - Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Loan Project
- Canada Microcredit Educators Group - Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Pilot
- SEED Winnipeg Inc. - Recognition Counts! Micro Loans for Skilled Immigrants
- Association Communautaire d'Emprunt de Montréal - Loans For Foreign Credential
- Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS)