Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
About the instructor
Andy H. Rodriguez Peralta, B.S., RCIC. Andy Rodriguez is fluent in both the English and Spanish languages. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pedro Henriquez Urena National University of Santo Domingo and graduated Magna Cum Laude with high distinction.He obtained his Certificate degree in Immigration Law from Humber College, Toronto. He has been practicing Immigration law and assisting clients since 2010.
He is a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultant of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).
Andy Humberto Rodriguez Peralta
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. (RCIC)
Member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)
Member of ICCRC # R417895
Commissioner of Oath, Ontario
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
This course has been developed to assist people like you to learn how you can become eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System under the different immigration programs available In Canada and what you will require in order to begin your application.
This course includes a basic overview of the Express Entry system, the different eligible immigration programs, the required language and accepted tests such as IELTS, TEF and CELPIP.
It also covers some resources design to assist professional immigrants to navigate the Canadian labor market and secure employment.
This course also prepares you for the settlement process, from getting your things across the border to finding a job in Canada.
You're going to get over 10 hours of video lectures, access to the recommended resources, our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the course.
On top of all that, you get lifetime access.
In summary, this course is a good do it yourself guide for immigration to Canada.
By the end of this course, you will know some of the strategies and resources used in your immigration journey, job search in Canada and how to integrate into the Canadian labor market and start your new life in the True North.
This course is taught by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
- The Canadian Immigration System
- What is Express Entry?
- How does Express Entry Work?
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Six Selection Factors
- The Federal Skilled Trade Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
- The Provincial Nominee Program overview and application process.
- Provincial Nominee Programs-Regular Processing.
- Provincial Nominee Program-Express Entry Stream.
- The Language test requirements.
- Assignment: Online Language Assessments.
- Educational Credential Assessment.
- Assignment: Determine what your degree is comparable to in Canada.
- Using the NOC Matrix
- Assignment: Find your occupation NOC code
- The Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
- MyCIC account creation.
- Offer of Employment
- Proof of Funds
- Optimizing your job search in Canada.
- Using the working in Canada tool.
- Assignment: Using the working in Canada tool.
- Preparing your Canadian Resume, Cover Letter and Reference letter.
- Assignment:Create your Canadian Resume
- Using Linked In as part of your Strategy.
- Using Magnet and Joorbit as part of your Strategy.
- Recommended YouTube video: Optimizing Your Job Search in Canada-How to use Magnet
- Assignment: Create your presence online for job search.
- Interviewing Online: strategies and best practices.